School districts/boards of education in the public sector together with charter schools and private/independent schools have long-enjoyed Temco’s comprehensive solutions for facility services. Serving in excess of 100 schools and providing services to multiple buildings within them, the health and safety of children has long been the determining factor in the design of custodial programs for them. We also know you have to balance the need for clean, safe and healthy schools with other pressing budgetary demands. Our standard use of products and equipment, along with commensurate processes and procedures, collectively, provide for our commitment towards a sustainable environment prove for a healthy environment for our children while preserving the planet for future generations.
Studies clearly show that the learning environment strongly influences a child’s ability to acquire knowledge. At Temco we’re keenly aware that, even within a public school district, resource deployment is affected by labor, management, regulatory, financial and physical differences among schools. We are able to adapt our custodial and maintenance programs to overcome obstacles that may have prevented upgrading your cleaning programs in the past.
Our program for custodial services in K-12 schools includes:
- Solid management expertise
- Programs focused on ensuring a healthy and productive environment for our future generations
- Extended hours to cover for after-school programs
- Event set-ups and take-downs
- Engendering a familial culture with custodians and the school’s personnel
- Recognizing the importance of and working with surrounding communities
Catering to different constituent populations for their respective facility needs within a university/college environment is one that needs to be taken into consideration by a facility services provider. Naturally, the student population is a prime one and one that each establishment considers top of its priorities for a variety of reasons.
The appearance of the campus, among, of course, the academic programs, faculty and other reasons, is a key determining factor as to why students choose one school over another. And since the responsibility for campus appearance resides within the facilities department, it is vitally important not only that facility directors have the resources at hand to materially affect how the campus looks and functions, but also that all aspects of the operation be well-coordinated as part of a strategic plan for improving campus appearance.
Temco’s programs for custodial and other services provides the one-stop-shop services concept benefiting colleges and universities. The flexibility of our programs provides vice presidents of finance/administration and facility directors the necessary flexibility to pick and choose those service that are best outsourced to improve appearance and reduce costs for the college/university. Our service delivery models are designed to provide the requisite appearance to attract and maintain both students and faculty and also ensure their continued health and safety.
Our programs are designed so that all chemicals and equipment, along with the methods used in our service delivery, promote health & wellness to all constituent populations while maintaining the best practices for environmental sustainability for this and many generations to come.
Our programs for Higher Education include:
- CIMS certified management plan for higher education – an ISSA independently verified and assessed program
- Portfolio of facility services, in a one-stop-shop concept
- Integrated facility services and management, if required
- Cost reduction initiatives
- Strong and dedicated management team well-versed in serving the needs of higher education
- Solid record of reliability and achievement in serving higher education facilities
- Products, equipment and procedures to ensure the health and well-being of students, faculty and staff, and the sustainability of the environment
- Transparency in service delivery facilitated through our technology stack
- Innovative ideas complemented by our parent company, ATALIAN Global Services